Get excited for the HIGH SCHOOL WINTER RETREAT @ Portage Lake Bible Camp THIS WEEKEND! We are meeting tomorrow at 5p at FirstCovGR & we aim to be back on Sunday at 1:30p (we will txt & post on Facebook our ETA). THIS SUNDAY there is NO LIFE IN 4-D or RADIATE. The NEXT TWO SUNDAYS (26th & the 5th) are our next RADIATE NIGHTS from 6-8p! (Are you interested in making a meal on Sunday, February 26? Check out the sign up link below.) NEXT SUNDAY is STUDENT LEADERSHIP at 4:30p at Applebee's (4475 Lake Michigan Dr.).
- Are you in a sport, marching band, school musical, and/or something else that we can support?? Tell us your schedules!! Please send them to Lauren Abrell (our youth assistant) @ . Our high school leaders would love to come and support you. Let us know!
CONNECT & MORE
- We do our best in keeping you update with all the information we know! We do this through: E-mails, Texting, Facebook, Instagram, Website, & the youth group calendar. Just visit our link tree (https://linktr.ee/firstcovgr_hs) for all these links and more!
- FirstCovGR Student Ministry is a community of teens being transformed. We want them to know God and become fully committed followers of Jesus Christ to bring glory and honor with their lives. We hope and expect to raise up spiritual leaders to impact the world for Jesus Christ. We are a community of students from 9th grade - 12th grade. It’s a place for fun! It’s a place for students to connect in small groups with peers and leaders. It’s a place to explore the story of God and to find a place within it. It’s a place to experience the life-changing power of Jesus through acts of service. It’s a place to express real faith in the real world. It’s an experience not to be missed.
- Are you willing to prepare a meal on Radiate (youth group) nights? Here is the sign up form & more details: https://bit.ly/hsdinners2022
- You must have a current FirstCovGR Student Registration/Waiver for July 2022 - August 2023 submitted to participate at FirstCovGR's student ministry events. Please fill out one form per student. Form: https://bit.ly/3eFU4vZ
SEE YOU SOON,
Josh Hinken (616-295-0772 | )