COMPASSION + ACTION
The apostle Paul writes, “Whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone – especially to those in the family of faith.” Galatians 6. 10
The Care Team is focused on caring for and supporting the needs of people in our church family. When your physical or emotional needs are a real challenge in your life, we encourage you to take advantage of the following resources:
- Meals on Demand pre-made frozen meals ready for taking, heating and eating
- Meals on Wheels We can facilitate meals when a new baby, illness, surgery, or similar need necessitates at-home meal delivery.
- Homebound Connection for a visit for those unable to get out.
- Senior Pen-Pals pairs elementary aged kids with senior adults in the congregation
- Helping Hands connects church volunteers with those who need assistance with household maintenance, simple automotive repairs, lawn care, and the like.
- 1-2-1 (One to One) In a number of personal ways we come alongside individuals to provide encouragement to those in the midst of physical or emotional pain, work to connect individuals with supportive groups within the church, and seek to be an instrument of love and hope to the body of believers at FirstCovGR.
Let us know how we can help. Your confidentiality is honored. You can share your needs through Care Ministry envelopes available at FirstCovGR mailboxes in our Fellowship Hall or call the church office at 453-6346.
If you would like to be involved in the Care Ministry, email